Thursday, January 07, 2010

Mondo Beyondo -- for real this time...

1. What do you want to acknowledge yourself for in regard to 2009?
(What did you create? What challenges did you face with courage and strength? What promises did you keep to yourself? What brave choices did you make? What are you proud of?)

2. What is there to grieve about 2009?
(What was disappointing? What was scary? What was hard? What can you forgive yourself for?)

3. What else do you need to say about the year to declare it complete?

So many things left to do, but not before I can declare 2009 complete. Moving forward; looking back only lovingly as part of the release.

Did you hear me say: "I declare 2009 complete!" I did it.

The final step is to consider your primary focus for the year to come. What is your primary intention or theme for 2009? Is it the year of joy? the year of self-care? the year of partnership? Stand up and say it proud, "2009 is my year of...."

AUTHENTICITY.... there, I said that too. It has taken me quite a long time to get this post finished... but today, I feel confident that this is the right word and the best primary focus I could have for 2010.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment