Friday, January 06, 2017

photolog - Olympia part 1

I keep saying (to myself, in my head) that I will start blogging again.

I have been writing blogposts (in my head), but none of them have found their way here.


 So, here are some photos of what I have been up to for the past three weeks.
 Glorious Oakland sunrise to lead me on the first part of my cars, planes, light rail, trains, cars travel day.

 Shots out the window of the airplane ...spying tall mountains in a sea of clouds


 Almost there... I didn't snap a photo of the light rail, here I was at the Amtrak station in Portland, two more hours, and I arrived in Olympia-Lacey.



This is the reason for the travel: niece got surgery on her knee and I didn't want her to be alone on campus while recuperating.
 This is what Olympia sunsets look like ...

Olympia is a mossy place, so even though many of the trees have no leaves, they are still green, with moss and lichen.  It is like nature's holiday decorations!



No comments:

Post a Comment