Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Superhero Life

One of my favorite people in the world launched her new site... you need to check it out.

here is a piece I copied from her "Meet Andrea" page:
To me, a Superhero is someone who invites her wisest, bravest, most alive self to come out and play, every day. This doesn’t mean having all the answers, being unshakably strong, or performing dramatic feats of heroism. It means being someone like you – and someone like me. Someone who is anxious and uncertain, oh, say, 50 – 80% of the time. Someone who wants to live a juicy, full, courageous life — but doesn’t always know how. Someone who understands that vulnerability just might be the greatest superpower of all.
 Andrea gives me courage and hope on a regular basis... I love to see that something new has popped up on my google reader.  It is sure to dig deep and tell me something true that I needed to hear.

She has posted to the new site some of her best blog posts ever. From these pieces you might start to understand why she is such a beacon for me ... and many others.

If that is not enough, she is giving away a ton of things next week to people who comment and sign up for the mailing list.  Do yourself a favor and get to know Andrea -- she is a superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment