Wednesday, May 23, 2007

just wondering...

Open letter to my former colleagues:



I was just wondering now that you are sitting with so many desks at the office empty, again, do you worry, now, about that terse exchange?



Do you think, maybe I shouldn't have been so unhelpful? Maybe I shouldn't have made them all jumps through so many hoops just to get what they needed to do their work?



Do you wonder if all of those smoking breaks that were really insider-only meetings were a detriment to fostering a welcoming environment?



I really hope you do. Not only because I am vindictive and revel in watching the turn over as a result of your poor management. Also because if there were a chance that you, any of you, could be introspective on this issue, there is hope.



I am hopeful for the sake of your organization which COULD have done so much MORE than yell and scream about injustice.

No comments:

Post a Comment