Wednesday, March 30, 2011

update

Because I know you are all dying to know ... this is where I stand with my master's paper (due April 4th... yes, the day after I return from the conference in Los Angeles... no pressure). Actually, it's due on April 1st... um, April Fools joke on myself or I just can't figure out how to read an email and/or to get that information into my calendar properly... YIKES.

By the time you read this, I will be on my way to the airport for my flight to Los Angeles... I am very much looking forward to some SoCal spring weather ... hoping the weather reports are correct. I know they love to get rain in California, but with all the crazy weather happenings in the past few weeks, they can use the break from the rain as much as I am going to appreciate it. If mother nature decides to provide a deluge, let it be Sunday as I am waiting in the airport to return to ABQ. [forecast as of 3/28/11 - when I should be writing - check out the last column, that is % chance of precipitation...]

Thu
Mar 31
Sunny 80°/57° 0 %
Fri
Apr 01
Mostly Sunny 73°/54° 20 %
Sat
Apr 02
Partly Cloudy 68°/51° 20 %
Sun
Apr 03
Mostly Sunny 69°/51° 10 %

So, crisis averted, sort of... second draft in tonight when I arrive in SoCal and then work, work, work til it's done... in the sun, maybe in short, maybe at the beach...

1 comment:

  1. hows the sun and the project going? i hope you are having a great time in LA! I like how the suns in your post look like fried eggs.

    ReplyDelete