Monday, August 13, 2012

Umm...at least it's not UGH

Everything in the draft folder would take more emotional energy than I have to finish ...

I spent all weekend trying to motivate to finish a project. I would like to report that I finished something, anything ... but, alas, I did work on three different pieces of the project, but I did not complete any of them.

Several are only a few keystrokes away... so I will get right back to it.

I am streaming all of Grimm's first season in order to catch up before it starts up again ... soon, maybe even today.

You don't have to watch them all to catch up, here is a video that purports to recap season 1:


I will be right back at it this morning ... I have only today to watch a ton of episodes that "expire." 

Maybe it will help me to be motivated enough to finish THREE of the projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment