Wednesday, June 08, 2016

irons in the fire

When it rains, it pours.

For months, I have been answering adds about studios and apartments to no avail. I couldn't even get answers to my requests.

Then this month the whole scene exploded.  I saw four places.  Two were great, perfect.  But I didn't get the job, so then I didn't know what to do...

But, now there are two very viable possibilities that don't require me to share a bathroom with a stranger.  These are two houses that friends have either just bought or are in the process of buying.  Both great options, except one is in Oakland and the other in Eureka... quite a distance apart.

And I have applied to more jobs -- and taken on two more temporary gigs.

There are a lot of irons in the fire ... and when I finally get branded, not sure at all what it will look like.

Oh, and I am talking to a psychic today because I am feeling overwhelmed by the choices...

And here is a pretty flower:

No comments:

Post a Comment