Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today

...is my older sister's 50th birthday.

I would like to say that I am on my way to California to celebrate it with her ... however, several hurt feelings later, there is no celebration to attend.

I sent her carefully selected card.

I will take her a present when I go out for Thanksgiving ... but there will only be phone calls in between planes today.

It's a long story not worth mentioning why we didn't get to have a party.  I will only clarify that my feelings were not hurt and I didn't do any feeling hurting either.  I am just part of the collateral damage of the skirmish that resulted in the no party declaration.

Instead, I am going to celebrate my sis here ... with some of the pictures we were going to use for the party.












Happy Birthday, C.  I hope you enjoy with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment