Thursday, January 20, 2011

sanity?


Yes, I still have two drafted (not fully drafted, let's be clear) posts in the folder and yet I am writing a new one...

This is because I just spent the last three hours going through every scrap of paper (and organizing them, thank you) in order to find the notes I needed for an assignment due tomorrow.

When I found nothing, I decided to look for the date of the meeting where said notes were taken and then look again in the FIRST notebook for the notes. And, there they were, just were they should be.

Ah, sanity, why do you stand just on the other side of the room when I need you over here? WHY?

I still have a few hours to draft before I have a lunch commitment, class and another class...whereupon I will have to fix, redraft and finalize said assignment along with a shitload of other work I need to do and get in bed at a decent hour and no, I did not exercise today other than climbing the stairs about a million times.

I am sure that is about five or six sentences and needed at least one or five more commas, but, alas, this is how I am functioning today.

How about you?

------
about the photo: Um, yeah, haven't gotten out with my camera yet either... so, sue me. But, these dead flowers sort of sum it all up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment