Sunday, April 25, 2010

When the Universe Bitch Slaps You ... LISTEN!

Yeah... yesterday, I read my cards and they, rightly, told me to calm down. They reminded me that I cannot, nor should I, control everything. I needed to breathe and be myself and let all the things that need to happen, happen.

I read those cards, and I swear, I was totally feeling it.

Wasn't I the one saying that I was rushing head long just out of sheer impatience?? Yes, I was that one. Yes, I already knew it. But I was still feeling impatient.

After a very productive afternoon of writing and reading, I wrote in my journal a little peticion al universo ... just want to see him. I might have something to do with having seen the bruja, his Friday coffee friend who gives me dirty looks when she catches me looking at him. Just what would she say is she saw him talking to me? Anyway, it was a simple request that I should not have made.

After a lovely dinner of hamburger, fruit salad and CHOCOLATE SHAKE (I really don't think that was on my diet, but I guess it evened out with the seven mile run), L and I decided to go for a drink. [Actually, I tidied the house for an hour and a half before we went for the drink. Damn, I earned that drink, ok, two drinks.]

We parked near the only bar that doesn't utterly disappoint here, and I saw a car just like his parked across the street. I said to L, it can't be. But then we got to the bar, and his name was on the board for a pool table. And, so it was... Wouldn't you know that the open pool table when they called his name was right in front of where we were sitting - innocently having our drink.

Yeah... and then he walked over with his DATE.

There is more, but it just makes me want to throw up or laugh maniacally when I think about it... so I will leave it there.

When the universe tells you to take a chill pill, do it. Because if you don't she will bitch slap the shit out of you.

Square one, for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment