Sunday, March 15, 2009

scenes from Barrel Tasting


Since it is my last barrel tasting weekend for a while -- I decided to make the most of my $20 and go all three days. We tried all new places on the first day. Some were great and others were just a little too snooty.
And this little gem -- the wine is young and probably won't be great for a while, but it has a great look and super nice people -- promising syrah future. Plus they have a little restaurant -- I am plotting a Wednesday up there so I can take advantage of the all you can eat Pasta King dinner.I am sure when I get back, they will be in full swing.
So beautiful, you just have to pull over and take pictures

Not really Sideways like ... just enjoying the beauty of Sonoma CountyI am really going to miss my quarterly visits up here
ahhh, even on a cloudy, threatening rain day, gorgeous
Great place for a picnic, and the wine wasn't bad either

This was close to the end... the camera was acting up, but still got the shot. My friend saw this and needed to pose -- the driver actually offered her a ride, but she was more interested in the look than the feel

No comments:

Post a Comment